Not sure where to start? You’re not alone.
Choosing a major, finding a college, writing your essay, filling out applications, and navigating the financial aid process can be overwhelming and time consuming. At Lighthouse College Planning, our goal is to assist you with these tasks and to make the transition from high school to college as smooth as possible.
Our college planning counselors...
- Work with you one-on-one
- Offer career and goal counseling, as well as academic counseling
- Assist you with researching and narrowing career options
- Help you with college/university selection and course selection
- Prepare you for college visits and meeting with academic advisers
- Help you draft personal essays and develop a resume
- Provide workshops on various college planning topics
- Prepare you for college entrance exams
Rick currently works at J. Sterling Morton High School as a Guidance Counselor and coaches wrestling at the JV and Varsity level. Rick has worked extensively with student athletes during the recruiting process. Prior to earning a...