College Planning for Students
Deciding what you want to do with the rest of your life? No pressure!
Our college planning counselors can help you answer the three most important questions when it comes to college:
- Who are you?
- Where are you going?
- How are you going to get there?
Most students start their college search by figuring out what school they are going to attend. Maybe that's why only 25% of them graduate in four years! We've found that the students who have the most success in college actually take the time to:
- Figure out their personalities, aptitudes, and how they work before applying.
- Then, they use that knowledge to choose a career path.
- Then, they choose a college that is best suited to that career path.
Our counselors will break down the college planning process for students to make these steps more exciting and less of a challenge.
Counselors will help YOU with:
- Career and goal counseling
- Planning career options
- Course selection
- Gathering college information
- Creating resumes and cover letters
- Drafting admissions essays
- Appealing financial award letters
- Group workshops to discuss various topics
- Preparing for college interviews
The future is in YOUR hands!
Our counselors are here to assist in any way we can to make it less overwhelming for you. However, in the end, career and college planning is your responsibility.