ACT/SAT College Prep Classes
Dreading the ACT or SAT? We know you can do it!
We help students prepare for the ACT/SAT by providing individualized ACT/SAT prep courses that are adapted to student needs.
How Our Prep Works
- Coursework is completed on-line
- The tool pre-tests students, then builds a study guide covering ONLY areas for improvement.
- The tool is designed by Princeton University Graduates.
- The Video Professor hits three areas of learning; students see it, hear it, and read it.
- 20 hours of instruction
- Diagnostic tests
- Essay writing support
- Timed practice tests
- Repeated review
- Independent study
- Tutorial assistance through personal phone calls
- Weekly evaluation reports to parents
- An intensive course with limited class size (8-16 students)
A couple extra points on an ACT test can mean thousands extra in merit aid! Contact us to get started »